Thursday Night (7pm) Netrunner League at Greenlake Games

yuri tolpin

Apr 3, 2013, 6:56:50 PM4/3/13
to netrunner-lcg...@googlegroups.com
Just got an email from greenlake games with info on their new weekly netrunner night.  I know they have promo packs so there is the potential to pick up alt art crypsis and mining corp.

Netrunner LCG
Ascension
Lord of the Rings LCG

...leagues will start tomorrow, Thu April 4 at 7PM.

Come on out for some friendly competition.
Rise of Vigil will be available for play.

There is no fee to enter, and league prizes will be awarded for each game.

green lake games
7509 Aurora Ave. N, Seattle WA, 98103
206-922-3146
www.facebook.com/greenlakegames or www.greenlakegames.com

Prunesquallor

Apr 3, 2013, 7:50:03 PM4/3/13
to netrunner-lcg...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the update, Yuri, I've stickied the post at the top of the webpage.

For me, Thursdays are for VtES, so I'll probably never make it to this.  Those who do go, talk it up here, it'll be great to have more nights and more venues where we can go run some nets!

Ryan Angell

May 12, 2013, 11:47:23 PM5/12/13
to netrunner-lcg...@googlegroups.com
5-6 people seems to be showing up every thursday. the league is very informal- you just report your games played and wins- and the players are friendly and fun to play with. the only problem is this is also a magic night so it can be crowded but there are various bars/eateries right by the place that are accustomed to gamers playing in their establishments.

i encourage anyone nearby to come check it out.