BGG post on Criminal strategy

Prunesquallor

Apr 22, 2013, 7:56:48 PM4/22/13
to netrunner-lcg...@googlegroups.com
The deck linked here should be pretty familiar - I think it's not far from what Veen has been using to dominate the last couple of tournaments.  However, it's also pretty similar to the deck I played this weekend in Woodinville where I went 0-and-3.  My point is, it takes a strong knowledge of the game, and a lot of skill, to play it well;  Veen's got mad skillz, and that makes the difference.

The reason I'm drawing attention to this post is that it's one of the best I've seen, as far as discussing the strategy for play.  Well worth a read if you're considering a deck like this, or want to understand what your Runner opponent may be thinking about if they're playing Criminal...

http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/966226/so-cal-regionals-1st-place-runner-deck