3x core for sale

Andrew Stewart

Mar 7, 2014, 4:22:09 PM3/7/14
to netrunner-lcg...@googlegroups.com

Hi Seattle Netrunner folks,

I bought another 3x core sets because I wanted the boxes (don't ask).  So, I now have the contents of 3x core sets for sale.

The cards are still in their plastic bags - never opened.  I can include the tokens too, but I'll probably punch them out of the cardboard to make shipping easier.

I'd ideally like to sell all three in one transaction.  Bought on Amazon for $98.58, how about $60 shipped?

Please reply to me directly.

Thanks,

Andrew

Brendan Keating

Mar 7, 2014, 4:50:19 PM3/7/14
to netrunner-lcg...@googlegroups.com

Man I wish you had reached out... I would have just given you my box

Andrew Stewart

Mar 7, 2014, 5:34:22 PM3/7/14
to netrunner-lcg...@googlegroups.com

Ha! :-)  Hey, I'll still take it.