Netrunner league Sunday nights at Card Kingdom

Prunesquallor

Mar 6, 2013, 5:30:08 PM3/6/13
to netrunner-lcg...@googlegroups.com
Realized that I didn't have a permanent post up for this regular event.  Attendance at these CK Netrunner nights is often higher than at a local tournament, so if you only make room in your calendar for one time to play Netrunner, this is the one to do!

Informal and league play
Sunday evenings, starting at 7pm (often earlier, sometimes even mid-afternoon) until midnight
Card Kingdom
5105 Leary Ave NW

Food and adult beverages available at the adjoining Cafe Mox.

Jeremy Louzao

Apr 27, 2013, 3:43:42 PM4/27/13
to netrunner-lcg...@googlegroups.com
Is this still happening on Sundays?  I'm certainly interested.

Brendan Keating

Apr 27, 2013, 3:50:09 PM4/27/13
to netrunner-lcg...@googlegroups.com

I know play happens, I've been going every Sunday for a while now. Good people, friendly and welcoming.