Woodinville Weefle Wednesdays

Prunesquallor

Sep 13, 2012, 4:17:32 PM9/13/12
Ernie's Games in Woodinville has Wednesday as their LCG night.

http://www.erniesgames.com/calendar
17705 140th Ave NE, Woodinville, (425) 424.0500

Quite a few of the regulars there are Netrunner players, it's a nice store with plenty of room and a strong competitive level of play.

The next night Prune will be there is Oct 3, hopefully some of the rest of you can make it 9/19 or 9/26.

Rishkith

Sep 22, 2012, 5:25:36 PM9/22/12
to netrunner-lcg...@googlegroups.com

Rishkith

Sep 22, 2012, 5:26:22 PM9/22/12
to netrunner-lcg...@googlegroups.com
I plan on being there with my deck this Wednesday the 26th.

Anthony Giovannetti

Oct 9, 2012, 12:54:33 PM10/9/12
to netrunner-lcg...@googlegroups.com
Just letting people know that barring no one showing up, at Ernie's we generally stay open later then 9 on Wednesdays. Last Wednesday the store was open till midnight for instance.

Prunesquallor

Nov 12, 2013, 12:59:13 PM11/12/13
to netrunner-lcg...@googlegroups.com
Ernie's Games has closed.  RIP