Tournament Organizer @ Bellevue

Patrick @ Uncle's

Mar 7, 2013, 1:30:52 PM3/7/13
to netrunner-lcg...@googlegroups.com
I'm looking for a Tournament Organizer for Netrunner.  While I do have options for people to run the Regional and other events I would love to bring in someone who uniquely passionate about Netrunner and also has a depth of rules knowledge.  If someone was interested Uncle's Bellevue would be open to start regular weekly Netrunner nights and many other promotional events.  The person I am looking for is not ONLY a rules master but also someone who knows how to deliver a fun and exciting experience even for the newest of players.  Though TO's are a volunteer position they do receive a 20% discount on everything in the store as well as free copies of relevant product (in this case it would be data packs).  Let me know if your interested.
-Patrick Day
Store Manager
Uncle's Games Bellevue

Veen

Mar 8, 2013, 2:15:45 PM3/8/13
to netrunner-lcg...@googlegroups.com
If no one else is interested, I would volunteer until someone else wanted to take the spot.

Must Love Netrunner - Been playing since the original, like it a lot.

Must Love Rules - Was a Magic judge from 2004-2012, judged from FNMs and PTQs to the Pro Tour and Grand Prix circuit.

Must Love Fun- In addition to providing customer service as a judge, I have a particular passion for teaching things I love to others. I currently teach Netrunner whenever I can to spread the game, but I was also a math tutor in the past (from remedial Algebra through Calc III and Stats III).

I would like to reiterate that anyone else who wants the spot to speak up whenever. I am interested to grow the community and help out, but if anyone is local to Bellevue, more interested in the free product, or excited to help out, I don't want to edge anyone out.

Edward Calabig

Mar 11, 2013, 2:09:12 PM3/11/13
to netrunner-lcg...@googlegroups.com
I'm interested in helping out with this, depending on the days Uncle's Games plans to have these Netrunner nights.

Unfortunately I'd only be available 1 day out of Monday-Thursday after 6:00pm (I work about 10 minutes away from Uncle's Games and get off at 5:30pm).

I'm very familiar with the rules and love getting people into the game.

The Bellevue location would actually be a great place to start Netrunner nights for me as my weekend availability is rather limited and would love to get some regulars into it for some Netrunner after work.

But if Andrew or anyone else wants to take the spot, go for it (if anyone else has more open availability).

Veen

Mar 11, 2013, 8:45:52 PM3/11/13
to netrunner-lcg...@googlegroups.com
Nope, all you. I would do it to make sure it gets done and grow the community, but I would prefer someone else take the slot.

Patrick @ Uncle's

Mar 21, 2013, 5:25:39 PM3/21/13
to netrunner-lcg...@googlegroups.com
Sorry I thought I had replied to this but somehow it didn't seem to post. Ed I'd love to meet up sometime soon and see if it might work out for you to come on as a Tournament Organizer. E-Mail me at Pat...@unclesgames.com and let's setup the details.  Sorry for the delay.  Thanks Ed and Andrew for your interest.

Patrick @ Uncle's

Apr 25, 2013, 3:32:45 PM4/25/13
to netrunner-lcg...@googlegroups.com
I still really need help for a tournament organizer.  Ed is unable to do it until the summer.  I ESPECIALLY need help for the Regional.  We have people flying and driving from as far as Alaska, Utah, Idaho and British Columbia for this event and I need someone with a sharp knowledge of the game to run the event.  I realize most people with that sort of knowledge likely want to compete but we would certainly figure out some sort of product payment for judging the event instead.  FFG Regionals also allow for Judges to compete if there are two judges so that may also be an option.  Please let me know if you are interested.

Prunesquallor

Apr 25, 2013, 3:59:43 PM4/25/13
to netrunner-lcg...@googlegroups.com
I can certainly help you with running the regionals; I'll catch up with you via email.

Joseph Faulstick

Apr 25, 2013, 4:10:04 PM4/25/13
to netrunner-lcg...@googlegroups.com
The event is on June 22nd, correct?