Redmond (Games and Gizmos)

brendan

Apr 25, 2013, 11:32:35 PM4/25/13
to netrunner-lcg...@googlegroups.com
Hi all

I have been working with the new owner of Games and Gizmos to get a regular drop in and play set up. Currently he has agreed to Tuesdays and would put the event on his store calendar. I dont have any idea if this is a good day for anyone on the east side or not so I am now fishing for interest levels.

After we get things rolling I would love to have some tournaments as well. But Baby steps right ?

thank you all

Brendan

Anthony Giovannetti

May 9, 2013, 10:40:05 PM5/9/13
to netrunner-lcg...@googlegroups.com
I could do tuesdays.

Alexander Jovanovic

May 10, 2013, 1:39:25 PM5/10/13
to netrunner-lcg...@googlegroups.com
Sounds great!  I'll try and make it when I can.

Brent

May 12, 2013, 11:22:43 PM5/12/13
to netrunner-lcg...@googlegroups.com
What time?

Brendan Barr

May 13, 2013, 1:23:27 AM5/13/13
to netrunner-lcg...@googlegroups.com
I was thinking 5 or 6 ish till people go away

On Sun, May 12, 2013 at 8:22 PM, Brent <brent.b...@gmail.com> wrote:
What time?

Alexander Jovanovic

May 14, 2013, 1:47:43 PM5/14/13
to netrunner-lcg...@googlegroups.com
Anyone else planning on going tonight?

Brendan Barr

May 14, 2013, 8:13:13 PM5/14/13
to netrunner-lcg...@googlegroups.com
I was trying to be there tonight for anyone who walked in but I am running late. (based on the fact that I am not yet there)

Brent

May 17, 2013, 11:21:38 PM5/17/13
to netrunner-lcg...@googlegroups.com
Is there any other day they can do it? I'm not sure that Tuesday will work for me...

I know that they close early on Monday, so that day's out, but are they all booked up Wednesday-Sunday?

Brendan Barr

May 21, 2013, 5:34:52 PM5/21/13
to netrunner-lcg...@googlegroups.com
Brent

sorry I meant to answer this and it got lost in the net somewhere.  This is the day that we can get guaranteed table space for a scheduled event. Each of the other calendar days has something scheduled that has a high possibility of filling up the store and because it is on the calendar it gets priority for reserved space. That being said if there is any day that you or any other east side player wants to play just post that you want to go in (I recommend the Facebook group as we seem to be shifting that way)  and people can meet you in the store. I will always make an effort to bring my cards with me for any event I am attending.

also rumor has it that evan is considering opening for monday nights during the summer hours so stay tuned.