Pull requests

Adrian Cockcroft

Apr 19, 2013, 3:55:53 AM4/19/13
to netflix-oss...@googlegroups.com
Another question I got via twitter "how do submissions work relative to pull requests back to existing projects?"

If you have made pull requests for any of the other NetflixOSS projects (or other prize entry projects - we encourage sharing and building on each others contributions) then please document them in the PullRequests.md file that is part of the forked project. If you forked early on this file wasn't present, so you can create the file yourself or copy the template from the Cloud-Prize project.

Cheers Adrian

ralph tice

Apr 20, 2013, 10:16:53 AM4/20/13
to netflix-oss...@googlegroups.com
Am I supposed to push my fork of a NetflixOSS project into my CloudPrize repository also, or is the link to my github repos in my .MD sufficient?

Adrian Cockcroft

Apr 20, 2013, 10:47:05 AM4/20/13
to netflix-oss...@googlegroups.com
The link is sufficient.