NetflixOSS Workshop July 17th

Adrian Cockcroft

Jun 23, 2013, 8:33:05 PM6/23/13
to netflix-oss...@googlegroups.com

We're going to have up to 30 people in a room at Netflix for five hours working on building code, answering questions and sharing ideas before the evening NetflixOSS Meetup.

We will take what we learn and share it with people who can't be there.

Attendees should be active contributors to NetflixOSS projects or Cloud Prize entrants, we are waitlisting applicants and reviewing them before approval to attend.

Although we have some ideas for how to structure the Workshop/Bootcamp, we're happy to discuss what you would like to see as content.

The room has video capability, but 5hrs is a long time. we could try to get the http://bluejeans.com/trial/video-conferencing-from-blue-jeans conference going if there is demand. Let us know....

See you there!
Adrian