Featuring NetflixOSS Contributions in the July Meetup

Adrian Cockcroft

Jun 5, 2013, 2:18:30 PM6/5/13
to netflix-oss...@googlegroups.com

We are planning another meetup for July 17th. We want to feature external contributions to NetflixOSS and Cloud Prize entries, so please post your latest contributions to your fork of github.com/netflix/cloud-prize

Early visibility of your work will increase your chances of being nominated as a finalist. We need to decide who to feature from whatever contributions we get by July 8th.

We're also having special "NetflixOSS Cloud Prize Contestant" sticker sheets made, and will be sending them to contestants who have given us a mailing address. The featured contributions in July will also get a T-shirt mailed to them for people who can't attend the Meetup.

Cheers Adrian