Are there any plan to support with Azure?

Eric Ahn

Aug 16, 2013, 4:24:24 AM8/16/13
to netflix-oss...@googlegroups.com
I'm recently going to research the CDN-platfrom(PaaS) on Azure. and currently reviewing on  Netflix OSS Cloud.
Are there any plan to support with Azure, cloudstack, and so on?

Any idea?

Thanks,

Adrian Cole

Aug 16, 2013, 12:25:42 PM8/16/13
to Eric Ahn, netflix-oss...@googlegroups.com
I think you meant to write:
I'd like to do a cloud prize on supporting a Azure.  Anybody else working on this?

:)

No, there's no Azure impl in progress I know of.  Knock yourself out, if interested!

Eric Ahn

Aug 17, 2013, 9:17:43 AM8/17/13
to netflix-oss...@googlegroups.com, Eric Ahn

It is hard for me, but I will inspect closely.
thanks

2013년 8월 17일 토요일 오전 1시 25분 42초 UTC+9, Adrian Cole 님의 말:

Adrian Cockcroft

Aug 20, 2013, 6:03:12 PM8/20/13
to netflix-oss...@googlegroups.com
There has been work done to run NetflixOSS on Eucalyptus, and talk about doing it on Cloudstack and Openstack. I haven't heard any discussion about Azure.

Cheers
Adrian