1982年12月9日 晚上10:29:561982/12/9
收件者:
#R:sri-unix:-471800:hp-pcd:8200006:000:1083
hp-pcd!everett Dec 8 08:37:00 1982

From: Everett Kaser
hplabs!hp-pcd

Revenge of the Jedai does *not* take place before Star Wars. It follows
directly after The Empire Strikes Back (both in the order it was produced
and in the chronological order of the story).

The Star Wars epic as it is supposed to be conceived of by George Lucas
is this: It consists of nine parts (movies) broken up into three trilogies;
Star Wars, The Empire Strikes Back, and Revenge of the Jedai are the middle
three movies, or the second trilogy. The first trilogy is suppose to be
about the fall of the original republic, the second about the fight of the
republics remnant (the rebels) against the empire, and the third about the
rebirth of the republic (or something along those lines; if I'm grossly
wrong, I'm sure I'll hear about it).

RotJ will tell the story of Han Solo recovering his mobility ('loosing his
cool', so to speak?), Luke facing off with Darth Vader, etc. etc. Therefore,
if Obi whatever is again corporeal, it's because he's regained his physical
being, not because the movie takes place 'before' Star Wars.

hp-pcd!everett

未讀,
1982年12月11日 清晨5:43:261982/12/11
收件者:
#R:sri-unix:-471800:hp-pcd:8200007:000:235
hp-pcd!everett Dec 9 09:03:00 1982

From: Everett Kaser
hplabs!hp-pcd

Sorry about the spelling of Jedai (sic). Caused by a momentary loss of
signal between my fingers and the 'seat' of intelligence.

Til the battery runs down in your light saber,
EKaser

uiucdcs!mcewan

未讀,
1982年12月12日 清晨5:22:231982/12/12
收件者:
#R:sri-unix:-471800:uiucdcs:12500009:000:286
uiucdcs!mcewan Dec 10 11:58:00 1982

ROTJ chronolgically comes BEFORE Star
Wars (or A New Hope, as you like), and
thus has not yet been killed.

?!!?!!??

This is news to me. I thought ROTJ finishes off the middle trilogy and thus
comes after TESB, with the next Star Wars movie (SW I) going back to before
A New Hope.

0 則新訊息