Greetings from Republic of Korea - New site!!!!

Euiyeong Cha

May 14, 1984, 1:04:37 PM5/14/84

We are very glad to announce our host name - kiet!!!!

In Korea, we have our SDN(System Development Network) which
is similar to USENET as follows:

SDN ! ! USENET
! !
some ... kaist .................... hplabs
nodes : ! !
: ! !
kiet ! !
! !

Name of site : kiet

What the site is all about :

Computer Research Division
Korea Institute of Electronics Technology
Running 4.1BSD on VAX 11/750 mainly developing System Development
Network (SDN) throughout Korea.

Name of contact person at site :

Eui Yeong Cha ...!hplabs!kaist!kiet!eycha
Kyeongbeom Kim ...!hplabs!kaist!kiet!kbkim

Mailing address of contact person :

Computer Research Division
P.O. Box 31, Gumi
Kyungbuk, Korea
641-01

Phone number of contact person :

+82 0546 2-8021 ext 262

Systems with whom mail & news articles are exchanged.

Overseas links
hplabs -- we poll them 5 times weekly at 1200 baud UUCP
We only receive the following news groups online:
net.announce net.bugs.4bsd
net.bugs.uucp net.dcom
net.lan net.languages.st80
net.micro.68k net.micro.pc
net.news.adm net.news.sa
net.sources net.works

Domestic (SDN) links
dacom -- we poll them hourly/as needed at 1200 baud UUCP
ketri -- we poll them hourly/as needed at 1200 baud UUCP
kaist -- we poll them hourly/as needed at 1200 baud UUCP
snucom -- we poll them hourly/as needed at 1200 baud UUCP

Comments.
The domestic links are connected via TCP/IP and UUCP.
Welcome any contacts.