The land of morning calm says hello.

Yoon Kim

Apr 21, 1984, 7:27:41 AM4/21/84
After a long period of not being able to post news, we are finally
introducing ourself. We were linked to the USENET since the December
of 1983. Nice to say hi!
Name of site.
kaist

What the site is all about.
Department of Computer Science
Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology
Running 4.2BSD on VAX 11/780 mainly developing System Development
Network (SDN) throughout Korea. And we will be the gateway to SDN.

Name of contact person at site.
Prof. Kilnam Chon ...!hplabs!kaist!knchon
Yoon W. Kim ...!hplabs!kaist!yoonkim

Mailing address of contact person.
P.O. Box 150
Cheongryang
Seoul 131
Republic of Korea

Phone number of contact person.
+82 2 966 1931 ext 3744, 4714

Systems with whom mail & news articles are exchanged.
Overseas links
hplabs -- we poll them 5 times weekly at 1200 baud UUCP
We only receive the following news groups online:
net.announce net.bugs.4bsd
net.bugs.uucp net.dcom
net.lan net.languages.st80
net.micro.68k net.micro.pc
net.news.adm net.news.sa
net.sources net.works

Domestic (SDN) links
dacom -- we poll them hourly/as needed at 1200 baud UUCP
ketri -- we poll them hourly/as needed at 1200 baud UUCP
kiet -- we poll them hourly/as needed at 1200 baud UUCP
snucom -- we poll them hourly/as needed at 1200 baud UUCP

Comments.
The domestic links are connected via TCP/IP and UUCP.
Welcome any contacts.