Woodstock

mur...@sq.uucp

Nov 26, 1986, 7:51:03 PM11/26/86
In article <39...@mit-eddie.MIT.EDU> tha...@mit-eddie.MIT.EDU (Manavendra K. Thakur) writes:

>I would like to know more about the movie "Woodstock." Is it a
>documentary or is it more of a concert film? I know that it is three
>hours long. What I want to know is whether the film is a boring
>documentary that college-age people won't see or whether the film is
>reasonably interesting enough to draw people to see it.
>
>P.S. In case you're wondering, I am trying to get the film group here
>at MIT to show the film. There was some question as to whether
>people would come to see it today or not; that's why I asking for
>others' opinions.

Woodstock is a pop/rock-documentary. For those who still enjoy
the music of the late sixties, the film would be enjoyable.
On second viewing, it might even be educational. But it is not
a great film. The sound recording quality was not up to our
current standards, and the projected image is often fuzzy.

Murray C. Maloney