F/X (Spoilers...)

已查看 36 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Dave Brower

未读,
1986年3月17日 11:37:491986/3/17
收件人
No, I was not dissapointed by the ending. It was refreshing *not* to
have another depressing denouement. Now, I DID have to get in a fairly
accepting mood for the beginning and the middle...

-dB

--
"Are we having fun yet?"
{amdahl, sun, mtxinu, cbosgd}!rtech!daveb

Stanley Friesen

未读,
1986年3月19日 15:34:331986/3/19
收件人
In article <1...@rtech.UUCP> da...@rtech.UUCP (Dave Brower) writes:
>No, I was not dissapointed by the ending. It was refreshing *not* to
>have another depressing denouement. Now, I DID have to get in a fairly
>accepting mood for the beginning and the middle...

I am glad to hear this, now I can go watch the movie without
worrying about it keeping me awake afterwards. The large probability
of a depressing denouement is the main reason that I do not watch many
thrillers or suspense films.
--

Sarima (Stanley Friesen)

ARPA: ttidca!psivax!fri...@rand-unix.arpa