2nd Annual posting of Moriarty's sign-off list

Jeff Meyer

Apr 30, 1986, 5:48:08 PM4/30/86
For all of you who are constantly beating on me to publish my list of
sign-off lines (taken from movies, comics and tv, among other things), I've
posted them (almost one year after the last batch) in net.games.trivia
(article <1...@colossus.fluke.UUCP>). Feel free to use them in movie quizes,
family arguments and barroom brawls.

"It's a dog-eat-dog world out there,
and I'm wearing Milkbone underware."
-- Norm from Cheers

Moriarty, aka Jeff Meyer
ARPA: fluke!mori...@uw-beaver.ARPA
UUCP: {uw-beaver, sun, allegra, sb6, lbl-csam}!fluke!moriarty