re-editing Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory for the family

Sharon Lynne Fisher

Aug 8, 1986, 10:24:27 AM8/8/86
<36...@hplabsb.UUCP> <5...@bnrmtv.UUCP> <8...@mhuxi.UUCP> <20...@calmasd.CALMA.UUC
P> <47...@lll-crg.ARpA>

In two previous messages, people ask how Willy Wonka and the Chocolate
Factory could have been "edited for the family," since it's a pretty
harmless movie.
The one scene I can think of is the soda pop episode, where Charlie
and his grandfather drink some especially bubbly soda pop. First of all,
they nearly get sliced into ribbons by a ceiling fan. Next, to get rid of
the gas and get back down to the floor, they start burping. A lot. It's
actually kind of gross. Otherwise, WW&CF seems pretty innocuous to me.