(Tap tap tap) Anyone there? - (nf)

j...@uokvax.uucp

Jul 8, 1984, 12:42:00 AM7/8/84
#N:uokvax:12300016:000:577
uokvax!jab Jun 24 23:42:00 1984

In light of the fact that net.movies.sw is tending towards a
"Did you catch the inflection in that actor's voice when he said..."
newsgroup, should it exist at all?

The SF-LOVERS mailing list split for several days when TESB came out
several years back, then merged back together again. Should we do the
same thing?

There have been so few articles recently, I wonder if the group is dead. The
only INTERESTING articles I've seen recently involved someone from
Piscataway who wanted us to help him break the law. (Now you know
why I don't own a VCR.)

Jeff Bowles
Lisle, IL