OWIN Governance

Ryan Riley

Jul 21, 2015, 3:18:05 PM7/21/15
to net-http-a...@googlegroups.com
I think we passed our annual vote and chance to revisit how OWIN is running. Let's do that soon. Please reply with your availability, and I'll set up a Google Hangout for a few weeks from now.

Damian Hickey

Jul 22, 2015, 2:25:06 AM7/22/15
to net-http-a...@googlegroups.com

Am around most evenings after 8pm CET for next few weeks.

Could possibly do during work hours too. Am pretty flexible.

On 21 Jul 2015 21:18, "Ryan Riley" <ryan....@panesofglass.org> wrote:
I think we passed our annual vote and chance to revisit how OWIN is running. Let's do that soon. Please reply with your availability, and I'll set up a Google Hangout for a few weeks from now.

Sebastien Lambla

Jul 23, 2015, 11:09:15 AM7/23/15
to net-http-a...@googlegroups.com
I have a draft of a rewritten governance model, should I attempt and finish it for that meeting or do we want to keep this an open conversation first?

Sent from my iPad

Ryan Riley

Aug 4, 2015, 9:33:16 AM8/4/15
to OWIN working group
On Thursday, July 23, 2015 at 10:09:15 AM UTC-5, SerialSeb wrote:
I have a draft of a rewritten governance model, should I attempt and finish it for that meeting or do we want to keep this an open conversation first?

Either way. We should probably meet soon, though. What do you prefer? Also, how goes your blog series?

scott...@gmail.com

Aug 4, 2015, 6:11:29 PM8/4/15
to OWIN working group
I'm available most days after 10AM PST. Hopefully someone else can take over as "chair" or whatever I am because the duties of it are just swamping me.

Oh wait, I haven't done squat.

Damian Hickey

Aug 7, 2015, 3:00:08 AM8/7/15
to net-http-a...@googlegroups.com

lol

Ryan Riley

Aug 7, 2015, 10:21:39 AM8/7/15
to OWIN working group
On Wednesday, July 22, 2015 at 1:25:06 AM UTC-5, Damian Hickey wrote:

Am around most evenings after 8pm CET for next few weeks.

Could possibly do during work hours too. Am pretty flexible.

On 21 Jul 2015 21:18, "Ryan Riley" <ryan....@panesofglass.org> wrote:
I think we passed our annual vote and chance to revisit how OWIN is running. Let's do that soon. Please reply with your availability, and I'll set up a Google Hangout for a few weeks from now.

It's already been a few weeks, so does that time still work for next week? If my conversion is accurate, you are 7 hours ahead of me and 9 hours ahead of Scott, so 8pm CET should work out for me on a Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday. Does one of those days stand out as better or worse next week?

August 12 (8pm CET | 1pm CDT | 11am PDT)
August 13 (8pm CET | 1pm CDT | 11am PDT)
August 14 (8pm CET | 1pm CDT | 11am PDT)

Regards,
Ryan