Update

Sebastien Lambla

Oct 14, 2014, 5:28:56 PM10/14/14
to <net-http-abstractions@googlegroups.com>
Started work on 1.0.1 and updated middleware one.

There is still much to discuss. The style is wrong in the latter (deciding between middelwares and middleware components), and fairly heavy.

I need interested parties to lend a hand. I am throwing together a skype meeting on thursday at 19:00UTC to discuss. Anyone that joins is welcome. if no one does I’ll continue hacking away on my own.

By then I should have a draft of the registry creation section and removal of host section.

If no one responds, either because of my stellar writing and lack of objection, or because no one has the time, what is the process to trigger a vote?

In the absence of additional input, I shall complete 1.0.1 of owin and 1.0.0 of middleare, and a revamp of the registry, and do a pull request. At that point, I will leave it for a week, and if there are no major objections or contributions, I shall trigger a vote. We’re about 2 weeks away from that.

Let me know if this is what one should do or if another path should be taken.

Seb

Ryan Riley

Oct 14, 2014, 7:17:28 PM10/14/14
to net-http-a...@googlegroups.com
Sounds reasonable. I'll try to join the Skype call.

Oct 14, 2014, 7:18:55 PM10/14/14
to net-http-a...@googlegroups.com
I think 19 UTC is 2 CDT, and I have a conflict at that time. Could you bump it up or back an hour?

Oct 15, 2014, 1:24:17 PM10/15/14
to net-http-a...@googlegroups.com
When and where will this draft be published prior to the meeting?

Oct 16, 2014, 11:44:26 AM10/16/14
to net-http-a...@googlegroups.com
Soo just to make sure, 18:00 UTC, which is 19:00 BST (for the UK),and 13:00 CDT

Seb

Sebastien Lambla

Oct 16, 2014, 2:00:14 PM10/16/14
to net-http-a...@googlegroups.com