Wild Oakland Presents... How is overgrazing affecting our climate?

1 view

Constance Taylor

Aug 2, 2015, 3:43:37 PM8/2/15
to nerdhe...@googlegroups.com, nerdsfo...@googlegroups.com
Wild Oakland Presents... How is overgrazing affecting our climate?

When: Sunday, Aug 16 from 12-2 pm
Where: Wildcat Canyon Regional Park, 5755 McBryde Ave, Richmond, CA 94806
Cost: FREE! $5-10 suggested donation.

Please RSVP to in...@wildoakland.org

During this walk we'll explore the landscape consequences of overgrazing and the diverse plant life that is signaling us to change our ways.

Our walk leader will be Sailesh Rao, the Executive Director of Climate Healers, a non-profit dedicated to healing the Earth’s climate through systemic and behavioral changes in human societies. Sudha Fatima is a doctoral student in Cultural Anthropology at the California Institute of Integral Studies, a natural healer, and a plant aficionado. This walk is supported by Factory Farming Awareness Coalition  (FFAC), a non-profit committed to spreading awareness about factory farming.

Wear comfortable walking shoes and bring a hat, sunscreen, snacks, and drinking water!

--
Best,
Constance Taylor

www.wildoakland.org
Phone: 614 622 0180

"If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family Anatidae on our hands."
- Douglas Adams