UK Supplier Nixie / Dekatron List

Roddy Scott

Jun 13, 2017, 7:55:34 AM6/13/17
to neonixie-l
Folks,

this may be of some interest to you. It is a list I have edited out from the supplier in the UK I use to get the NIxies and Dekatrons isolated from his general stock.

His prices are reasonable and can be persuaded to give a bit on some items. If you mention my name you might just get it cheaper or more likely he will charge you double!

Actually I get on quite well with him and his service is good. You can Email them at st...@bel-tubes.co.uk with your interests.

Roddy Scott

Jun 13, 2017, 8:04:52 AM6/13/17
to neonixie-l
It would appear that I got a couple of strays in there!

Alic

Jun 14, 2017, 8:00:01 AM6/14/17
to neonixie-l
Hi,
I don't understand the list. Does he also have all the tubes in the right column or only the ones on the left?

Nick

Jun 14, 2017, 8:41:18 AM6/14/17
to neonixie-l
It's actually Billington Export - one of the major UK suppliers.

It's all a bit bizarre really - they are in a tiny town called Billingshust in East Sussex. However, Langrex, another of the major UK suppliers is also there... and so are Colomor Electronics who sell through eBay,

Why oh why does a tiny place in the middle of nowhere attract 3 of the main UK suppliers?

Nick

Roddy Scott

Jun 14, 2017, 10:05:18 AM6/14/17
to neonixie-l
Hi Nick,

I did not know of the other two suppliers so thanks for the links. I think that Billington have the most in Nixies from what I have seen so far looking through the others. Colomor seem a bit expensive for their stuff.

Alic,

The list is all the Nixies and Dekatrons I could find searching the PDF catalogue. Marting from Billington mailed me to say that the PDF catalogue is about 90% correct as they have not had time to update it. I could imagine that would be quite a job!

Alic

Jun 14, 2017, 10:09:57 AM6/14/17
to neonixie-l
Thanks a lot, Roddy!