Sell IN, IV

Yuriy Ovchinnikov

Oct 1, 2015, 8:04:45 AM10/1/15
IN-17 – 8 pcs.,
IN-19А – 1 pcs.,
IN-19B – 1 pcs.,
IN-19V – 7 pcs.

Instrument Resources of America

Oct 1, 2015, 12:14:16 PM10/1/15
to neoni...@googlegroups.com
Hello Yuriy,
    I am a tube 'collector' for many years now, and have quite a collection of mostly U.S. made Nixie tubes. I have thought about possibly trying to collect some non U.S. made nixies, and this may be a good opportunity. So with this in mind, what would you charge for only ONE of each type?  Many thanks, sincerely, Ira.

IRACOSALES.vcf

Instrument Resources of America

Oct 1, 2015, 12:15:20 PM10/1/15
to neoni...@googlegroups.com
P.S. I would only be interested in Nixie tubes. Thanks again Ira.

On 10/1/2015 5:04 AM, Yuriy Ovchinnikov wrote:
IRACOSALES.vcf

Yuriy Ovchinnikov

Oct 1, 2015, 1:07:14 PM10/1/15
to neoni...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I can collect for you a collection of Russian nixie. Now I'll can send for 1 pcs. of them.
Best regards,
Yuriy.

Yuriy Ovchinnikov

Oct 22, 2015, 3:37:28 AM10/22/15
to neonixie-l
Now I have:

IV-1 – 35 pcs.,
IV-3 – 7 pcs.,
IV-6 – 127 pcs.,
IV-8 – 111 pcs.,
IV-12 – 73 pcs.,
IV-20 – 2 pcs.,
IV-26 – 800 pcs.,
IV-28А – 1 pcs.,
IVLSHU1-11/2 - 39 pcs.,
IN-1 - 65 pcs.,
IN-2 – 65 pcs.,
IN-4 – 30 pcs.,
IN-7 – 32 pcs.,
IN-8-2 - 15 pcs.,
IN-14 - 49 pcs.,

IN-15А – 19 pcs.,
IN-15B – 3 pcs.,
IN-16 - 193 pcs.,
IN-16 used - 134 pcs.,

IN-19А – 1 pcs.,
IN-19B – 1 pcs.,
IN-19V – 7 pcs.

Yuriy Ovchinnikov

Nov 6, 2015, 5:43:00 AM11/6/15
to neonixie-l
Now I have:
IV-1 – 35 pcs.,
IV-3 – 7 pcs.,
IV-6 – 127 pcs.,
IV-8 – 111 pcs.,
IV-12 – 73 pcs.,
IV-20 – 2 pcs.,
IV-26 – 800 pcs.,
IV-28А – 1 pcs.,
IVLSHU1-11/2 - 39 pcs.,
IN-1 - 289 pcs.,
IN-2 – 377 pcs.,
IN-4 – 95 pcs.,

IN-7 – 32 pcs.,
IN-8-2 - 15 pcs.,
IN12А - 4 pcs.,
IN-13 - 3 pcs.,
IN-14 - 96 pcs.,
IN-14 used - 28 pcs.,
IN-15А – 19 pcs.,
IN-15B – 3 pcs.,
IN-16 - 199 pcs.,
IN-16 used - 363 pcs.,
IN-19А – 1 pcs.,
IN-19B – 1 pcs.,
IN-19V – 7 pcs.

четверг, 1 октября 2015 г., 15:04:45 UTC+3 пользователь Yuriy Ovchinnikov написал:
Sell: