Billington Export 2

Roddy Scott

Jul 14, 2016, 3:26:15 PM7/14/16
to neonixie-l
Going back though previous posts I came across this one by Paul Parry - Billington Export - the link he gave in the thread has led to me locating 20 x CV5278 by Mullard and hopefully they accept my offer on them. I like these tubes as they are ideal for the type of clock I make
Will beat paying $126:22 on Ebay for a pair!

Much obliged, Paul, for the link to them.

Paul Parry

Jul 15, 2016, 3:51:12 AM7/15/16
to neonixie-l
No problem Roddy, although I must admit $126 for 2 on eBay - even by eBay pricing is a little steep!
You can use ZM1022 or GN-4 as well and lots of other variants that use the same B13 base / pin out