OT: toaster reflow oven and controller for sale

Grahame

Apr 20, 2018, 7:35:37 AM4/20/18
to neoni...@googlegroups.com
I'm selling a toaster reflow oven and v2 Beta Layout reflow controller.
I thought I would offer it here before trying Ebay. I've used it with
complete success and only selling as I'm moving to a larger oven.

Here's the controller:

https://uk.beta-layout.com/estore/order_product_details.html?p=242

The oven looks very similar to the one they are selling in the v3 kit

https://uk.beta-layout.com/estore/order_product_details.html?wg=1&p=624

230V operation only. Packaged weight will be around 8kg so my guess is
it will be UK only sales.

Please PM me with your interest, I can send you actual photos and we can
discuss £ and postage

Grahame

Mods please delete if you find this inappropriate