OT: Help on Altium file extensions...

Nick

Oct 10, 2016, 2:47:35 AM10/10/16
to neonixie-l
Hi - can anyone who is familiar with Altium help me with what these extensions are (apart from the usual Gerber stuff).

Are the schematics there? Altium's web site is as clear as mud to me!

Ta

Nick
A.PNG

严泽远

Oct 10, 2016, 2:55:41 AM10/10/16
to neonixie-l
Hi Nick, I have been using Altium Designer, no any schematics in your list, they're Gerber files, schematic file of Altium should be *.SCH or *.SchDoc

Yan.

在 2016年10月10日星期一 UTC+8下午2:47:35,Nick写道:

David Forbes

Oct 10, 2016, 12:43:23 PM10/10/16
to neoni...@googlegroups.com
Nick,

These are the files that appear in the "output files" section of an
Altium project dir. Gerbers, drill apertures, etc.

This is what I'd call "open object" hardware data, rather than "open
source".
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/a32d562e-a7db-4de3-9f7e-977e249f484a%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/a32d562e-a7db-4de3-9f7e-977e249f484a%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

David Forbes, Tucson AZ

Nick

Oct 10, 2016, 2:30:13 PM10/10/16
to neonixie-l
Interesting. So basically just the PCB data - no schematic and no component data - not enough to assemble a board...