Jackpot!

martin martin

Apr 23, 2019, 9:55:32 PM4/23/19
to neonixie-l
There I was looking for some lost vacuum tubes to sell on the Bay and I found this box under my desk!  I used to consult for an aerospace company and they were going to toss these!

I am presently building three very different Nixie clocks and more than enough to complete them and have spares.

These are all NOS!
Anyone need any?

-martin
jackpot!.jpg

Nicholas Stock

Apr 23, 2019, 9:58:19 PM4/23/19
to neoni...@googlegroups.com
PM me, I’m interested...:-)

Nick

Sent from my iPhone
<jackpot!.jpg>

alex nolan

Apr 23, 2019, 10:00:58 PM4/23/19
to neonixie-l
I'm really interested as well, please DM me :)

Alex

Mahdi Al Husseini

Apr 23, 2019, 10:01:31 PM4/23/19
to neoni...@googlegroups.com
Interested as well

Jim KO5V

Apr 24, 2019, 9:20:04 AM4/24/19
to neonixie-l
Hi,

I knocked my thermometer off of a table, and broke a ZM1000. If you could sell me two, I would really appreciate it!

Please send me a PM, or email offline.

Thanks. Jim