Looking for some F9020AAs

track01

Oct 15, 2017, 5:13:56 AM10/15/17
to neonixie-l
As title says.
Looking for a sale or trade.
Might have some of the larger Rodans for trade.

Just PM me.
Thanks!

track01

Oct 23, 2017, 2:36:14 AM10/23/17
to neonixie-l
As I am quite sure some F9020AA are around here, I will put it in more concrete terms.

For trade are some Rodan, like:
CD12, CD24, CD27, CD47, ...

and other brand ones, like:
Z568(0)M, F9057AA, ...

I am also into european pre-/power amplifier and magic eye tubes.
Let me know what you are looking for, maybe I am able to acquire it.

Nick

Oct 23, 2017, 4:28:33 AM10/23/17
to neonixie-l
I have only seen one F9020AA, about 10 years ago, which I bought... In 20-odd years of collecting tubes I've not managed to get another - they are extremely rare.

Someone did get a bunch a few years ago from eBay France - what happened to them? I know some were sold to members of the group.

Nick

track01

Oct 23, 2017, 6:10:43 AM10/23/17
to neonixie-l
It's a rare call but not impossible.

Unluckely I missed this one:

I do also know at least 2-3 people here "sitting" on some but unluckely not willing to part with.

Nick

Oct 23, 2017, 7:25:39 AM10/23/17
to neonixie-l
On Monday, 23 October 2017 14:10:43 UTC+4, track01 wrote:
It's a rare call but not impossible.

Unluckely I missed this one:

Yep - that was the auction I was thinking of. Insanely rare to see one, let alone six.

At USD 2,000 for six, price each is almost reasonable considering that they're far rarer (I believe) than CD 47s etc,

Nick

Paul Andrews

Oct 23, 2017, 9:19:44 AM10/23/17
to neonixie-l
I would’ve bitten their arm off at that price!

jb-electronics

Oct 23, 2017, 11:43:51 AM10/23/17
to neoni...@googlegroups.com
Ironically, I believe I traded my two F9020AA for one CD47 back in the day... ;-)

Jens

track01

Oct 23, 2017, 1:44:12 PM10/23/17
to neonixie-l
That is exactly the trade ratio I have in mind vice versa. ^^