All MOD-SIX buyers

MichaelB

Dec 25, 2017, 11:36:55 PM12/25/17
to neonixie-l
We would like to thank you for putting up with our exceedingly long lead times. I am comfortable in saying we will have all current orders shipped by the end of this week (except for those that have requested an after-holiday shipment). The Nixie community is an exceptionally patient group and we thank you so much for that. We truly believe the wait will have been worth it!
IMG_5125 2.jpg

MichaelB

Jan 7, 2018, 2:01:43 PM1/7/18
to neonixie-l
Thought I would share this with the group. A VERY nice customer pic of our latest MOD-SIX in beautiful surroundings!
Customer MOD-SIX.jpg

MichaelB

Jan 7, 2018, 2:09:51 PM1/7/18
to neonixie-l
I was just reminded the above new customer clock was a KIT! AND we have yet to post the updated assembly manual. Very impressive!

dixter

Jan 8, 2018, 9:18:56 AM1/8/18
to neonixie-l
very nice...  thanks for the share...

MichaelB

Jan 8, 2018, 11:35:05 AM1/8/18
to neonixie-l
  Assembly Instructions are now posted. Sorry for the delay!! (You're doin' a lot of apologizing here, Mike! Jeesh!)
http://www.badnixie.com/MOD-SIX_Info_Page.html