New-Plug-able IN-14 6-tube NIXIE clock with glass tube middle dots and with AC driving circuit

vfdclock

Aug 26, 2016, 1:28:26 AM8/26/16
to neonixie-l

This is the newest design with glass tube middle dots drived by AC circuit.
All the NIXIE tubes and the middle dots can be replaced by hand directly via the special designed sockets.

We have updated the middle dots to [2pcs ~4mm neon bulbs with glass tube outside], the middle dots can be installed via the socket [Pluggable],thus you can replace it by hand too.And Yes,NEW AC driver circuit for the middle dots,thus 2 segments inside the neon bulbs all can be light up together!!!

This is the Pluggable version, NIXIE tubes can be installed via "SPECIAL THROUGH-HOLE FEMALE SOCKET PINS",you can replace the IN-14 NIXIE tubes by yourself by hand.

For more pics and videos:

http://vfdclock.jimdo.com/2016/08/20/new-plug-able-in-14-6-tube-nixie-clock-with-glass-tube-middle-dots-and-with-ac-driving-circuit/

And PCB is already be listed in our EBAY store.