Re: [neonixie-l] Posting personal information on this group.

Frank Bemelman

Jan 15, 2017, 9:54:51 AM1/15/17
to neoni...@googlegroups.com
Not up to you, I'd say. We live in a free world, remember.

People, at times, have opinions about custormer services. Good or bad or something in between.

Have a nice day,
Frank

Op za 14 jan. 2017 om 18:32 schreef Dieter Waechter <in...@nocrotec.com>
Hi!

The messages with the topic or content "Nocrotec IN-18 Blue Dream.....Poor

Customer Service" must all be deleted!

I will check that on 2017-01-24.

Dieter