Re: [neonixie-l] Something about imitation and flattery and...

Mich...@aol.com

Mar 9, 2015, 6:00:04 PM3/9/15
to neoni...@googlegroups.com
I confirm they are not at walmart (yet); however, if they were, I would buy one.

I didn't get to see the watch on the site as it is 404.

Michail

In a message dated 3/3/2015 10:23:23 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, ni...@desmith.net writes:
On Tuesday, 3 March 2015 17:19:44 UTC, nixiebunny wrote:
From what I can see, they improved the amount of metal in the case, and
copied the circuit board 100% identically.

As we say in Blightly, aren't just even a trifle miffed about this?

They've lifted all your IP, even to putting their name on the boards...

Nick