Re: [neonixie-l] 1 New Style MOD-SIX KIT Left!!

已查看 71 次
跳至第一个未读帖子
已删除帖子

Ulysses Balis

未读,
2018年9月17日 03:17:302018/9/17
收件人 neoni...@googlegroups.com
Hi Michael,

I would be very interested in the stepped base kit.  Is it still available?

Best,

Ulysses Balis

On Sun, Sep 16, 2018 at 6:04 PM MichaelB <badn...@badnixie.com> wrote:
Guys, we have one complete KIT left with the new style stepped base.( Polished)

We do, however have 3 more KITS with the old style 1/2" thick rectangular base ( these are new bases). PCBs are the new style with the radius'd corners. I will have some new tops made for these if there's interest.

Email me if you're interested

MichaelB

未读,
2018年9月28日 22:57:342018/9/28
收件人 neonixie-l
Ulysses, you got the last one new style base clock , Thanks all for a great run!

MichaelB

未读,
2018年9月28日 22:58:252018/9/28
收件人 neonixie-l

On Friday, September 28, 2018 at 7:57:34 PM UTC-7, MichaelB wrote:
Ulysses, you got the last new style base clock , Thanks all for a great run!
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子