Pics of the new release MOD-SIX_7971

MichaelB

Oct 10, 2017, 9:06:11 PM10/10/17
to neonixie-l

Sorry for the really long delay on this, but we think it will be worth it! Particulars at the end of the week. Thanks for your patience!!

http://badnixie.com/BadNixie.com_Welcome.html

Dylan Distasio

Oct 10, 2017, 9:08:58 PM10/10/17
to neoni...@googlegroups.com
Looks great.  Are you going to be selling these as kits without tubes?

On Oct 10, 2017 9:06 PM, "MichaelB" <badn...@badnixie.com> wrote:

Sorry for the really long delay on this, but we think it will be worth it! Particulars at the end of the week. Thanks for your patience!!

http://badnixie.com/BadNixie.com_Welcome.html

MichaelB

Oct 10, 2017, 9:11:59 PM10/10/17
to neonixie-l
Yes, will be available as KITS and Assembled, but without tubes

Dylan Distasio

Oct 10, 2017, 9:18:44 PM10/10/17
to neoni...@googlegroups.com
Awesome to hear, thanks!.  I've been dying to put my supply of tubes to work.  Hopefully I'll be able to afford the kit.

Jack Buechler

Oct 11, 2017, 5:18:42 AM10/11/17
to neonixie-l

Dear Michael

I am the owner of a Gen-1 Mod -6 clock.

Could you please consider - or ask the group who would be interested in upgrading their clock to the latest version.

I guess I will need a GPS / Clock repeater as well as a new CPU module.

Obviously put me down for one set!

I would like the parts as a kit - I like the idea of building it myself.

I probably need a remote control fobby thing - if you still control the clock using the fob.

please let us know......

great work again.

Oct 11, 2017, 11:48:30 AM10/11/17
to neonixie-l
Sent you a personal email Jack
To post to this group, send email to neon...@googlegroups.com.

MichaelB

Oct 11, 2017, 11:51:08 AM10/11/17
to neonixie-l
Some of you have asked about the aluminum base. Here's a pic. Its almost too pretty to cover up!

On Tuesday, October 10, 2017 at 6:06:11 PM UTC-7, MichaelB wrote:
IMG_4416.JPG

Robert L

Oct 11, 2017, 6:52:13 PM10/11/17
to neonixie-l

Finally a place for precious...

dixter

Oct 12, 2017, 10:12:03 AM10/12/17
to neonixie-l
very very nice....  :-)

Later
DB

Michail Wilson

Oct 12, 2017, 12:59:48 PM10/12/17
to neoni...@googlegroups.com

I’ll probably pick up a couple of more.  Still have too many bulbs needing something to be put into.

Michail Wilson

206-920-6312