Dekatron and Nixie Pricing

Roddy Scott

Jul 16, 2017, 9:56:16 AM7/16/17
to neonixie-l
Folks,

here is what I think is the best prices I can get for these tubes to pass on savings by taking a bulk order for them. Some I have managed to get good reductions on, others not so good but with non-inflated postage they will still be a bargain.

Of all the tubes I have gone through there are a couple of collector items, the rest are general tubes with a few Ministry of Defence ones amongst them. On the ETL tubes there are labeling variations with Blue and White ink. Some of the HIVAC tubes have the word DEKATRON printed on them, others have not. The MULLARD in the ETL box is probably an oddity for collection as it is a one off.

Tubes I could test I did and in general they have good display characteristics, the OG-4s are typical as they ranging from OK to excellent. Anything over an octal base I could not test but on inspection they are of good quality with clear display areas. The Trochotrons are in large boxes compared to everything else.

Any requests for more details on anything I will happily supply, photos in Hi Res I cannot do as I have a very slow broadband connection as I live out in the sticks of Ireland.

Please note that this is a time limited offer as I have to comply to a sale or return to Billington on 31st August so this will close on the 24th of August.

Payment is by PayPal only, my apologies to those in the EU area as you will have to add VAT to the price as the company does not issue inclusive prices. Those of you in the non EU areas, no vat payable, only postage and packing. PLEASE add the PayPal fees as this is a non profit venture and I am broke as it is!

I will advise you of postage & packing on whatever you select before payment.
GC10 4B.jpg
GS10D Dekatron.jpg
MOD Marked.jpg
VSI Dekatron.jpg
Price Listing Dekatrons.xlsx

Roddy Scott

Jul 16, 2017, 9:57:16 AM7/16/17
to neonixie-l
OK - I forgot to set the White Balance!

Jon D.

Jul 17, 2017, 12:56:20 PM7/17/17
to neonixie-l
Roddy,

I sent you a private email.

Jon

Roddy Scott

Jul 17, 2017, 1:58:45 PM7/17/17
to neonixie-l
Please check for updates on quantities left before making your choices.

GS12Ds ----- 3 left
VS10Gs ----- 5 left
Z520Ms ----- 10 left

Roddy Scott

Jul 17, 2017, 6:27:09 PM7/17/17
to neonixie-l
UPDATE - please read.

VSI  GC10C/S - taken.

Due to a mail I had received I have had to revise the price of the MULLARD Z503M / CV5291 / GR10A to £30.00 / $39.17 / €34.13. It turns out that I under priced this tube thinking it was just an oddity amongst the rest but turns out to be a rarity that is selling for £45.00. I researched this tube and found that it appeared in Ebay at £37.45 in 2015. So even with the price revision it is still under any that I have been able to find. I have no doubt that somewhere out there there will be a cheaper one but as of yet I could not find one.

My apologies for this.
Message has been deleted

Roddy Scott

Jul 19, 2017, 2:23:34 AM7/19/17
to neonixie-l
PLEASE NOTE - all GS12Ds have now gone, will attempt to get more.

G10/241E - 6 remaining

Roddy Scott

Jul 19, 2017, 12:30:41 PM7/19/17
to neonixie-l
Note - ZM1022s --- 7 left

Roddy Scott

Jul 19, 2017, 12:39:39 PM7/19/17
to neonixie-l
NOTE - G10/241E ----- 2 left

Roddy Scott

Jul 30, 2017, 8:25:11 AM7/30/17
to neonixie-l
UPDATE

Info sent to all interested members.

Roddy Scott

Aug 4, 2017, 5:14:23 PM8/4/17
to neonixie-l

First batch of tubes sent out to members, waiting on 1 returning from holiday to finish this set.

Tubes will be withdrawn on August 24th so any more requests from members will need to be prior to that date.

Trying to source more Nixies as they proved popular.

Z520Ms down to 10 left.

Roddy Scott

Aug 17, 2017, 9:11:07 AM8/17/17
to neonixie-l
Hopefully all packages have reached their destination intact by now.

Would anyone still interested in any of the tubes available please note that I will be ending this on the 24th August, if you want any of them please submit your requests prior to this date.

If I can maintain a relationship with BV I will endeavour to try and get a Nixie tube only offer on the same lines set up some time in the future.

My thanks to all who have participated so far.