TaylorEdge 1363 minimum proximity

robin bussell

Aug 24, 2015, 3:37:06 PM8/24/15
to neoni...@googlegroups.com
I have a few TaylorEdge 1363 vertical HV PSUs that I intend to use on
one project. Under "transformer proximity cautions" the datasheet talks
of avoiding putting conductive plates too close to the transformer, is
there a similar limitation to how closely you could mount one PSU to
another if they were lined up parallel like this: |||| with the
transformers all facing the same way?

Cheers,
Robin.

taylorjpt

Aug 25, 2015, 6:07:07 PM8/25/15
to neonixie-l
No closer than about 0.100" from the top of a transformer to the nearest component on the adjacent board.

jt

robin bussell

Aug 25, 2015, 6:53:15 PM8/25/15
to neoni...@googlegroups.com
Thanks! That's closer than I expected.

One minor thing, while I have your attention, the B7971 smart socket
tester routine in your "TES calculators" utility doesn't seem to send
any underline codes when instructed to. It's fine on everything else though.

Cheers,
Robin.