For sale: MOD-SIX_Gen V B-7971 clock assembled, but WITHOUT tubes

Robert L

Aug 19, 2018, 7:28:12 PM8/19/18
to neonixie-l
Hi folks,

I have a MOD-SIX_Gen V purchased assembled and now in need of a new home... The clock is in perfect operating condition and will ship in the original packing materials as received from Michael October 2017 or so...

This is the latest version of the MOD-SIX from Mike's most recent modest production run. Note that this clock is not currently available from Mike as production is sold out.

The clock is sold WITHOUT tubes and is otherwise complete as delivered - see the invoice image attached. Selling price will be $825 plus the actual cost of shipping tracked, fully insured and signature required on delivery. I can ship with UPS or FedEx - you select the shipper and shipping method - ground, next day air, etc...

MOD-SIX_Gen V - Assembled with
> Acrylic top
> RPTR-OLED unit with long range antenna
> two power adapters
> Machined finish (not polished!) clock and RPTR OLED base plates
> FOB Remote Control

Please see the photos attached... of course feel free to ask any questions (reply privately to author)! Additional photos available on request.

Many thanks for your interest!
Bob

MOD-Six_V.JPG

MOD-Six_V.JPG
invoice costs.JPG

Robert L

Aug 30, 2018, 3:32:10 PM8/30/18
to neonixie-l
Hi folks,

Let's see what happens at $750 plus actual cost of shipping tracked, fully insured and signature required on delivery.

Best regards,
Bob

Isaac

Sep 6, 2018, 11:16:22 PM9/6/18
to neonixie-l
Do you still have the clock for sale?

Thanks

Robert L

Sep 7, 2018, 1:33:54 AM9/7/18
to neonixie-l
Hi Isaac,

Yes... still available.

One other person has just expressed interest as well. Nothing for days, then two within an hour of each other. Go figure?

Please contact me on my e-mail and we can take this offline. "reply privately to author"....

Best regards,
Bob

Robert L

Sep 7, 2018, 5:35:12 PM9/7/18