Better late then never.......?

Kerry Borgne

Apr 3, 2015, 7:00:16 PM4/3/15
to neoni...@googlegroups.com

 A little digging in the boxes, uncovered an unbuilt  6 tube Nixie clock kit from Peter J. Jensen at Nixieclock.com. I bought this clock from him about 8-10 years ago, put it aside as a rainy day project, and then forgot about it!

 Well, it's raining today, so I decided it has been long enough. Assembly only took about an hour and a half and the clock worked on first try. Nice kit, well documented, pretty easy to put together.

 I was a bit concerned about soldering in the SMD driver Ics, but I guess my hands aren't as shaky as I feared. (At least not today)