Save queries in browser permamently

tomasz....@fastwhitecat.com

Apr 17, 2014, 2:26:07 AM4/17/14
to ne...@googlegroups.com
HI,
I use a browser, but I want to share my queries with other, how can I modify neo4j to save my custom queries and display like a default in browser at the begining.
Best regards.
Tomasz Mrugała.

Michael Hunger

Apr 17, 2014, 10:25:30 AM4/17/14
to ne...@googlegroups.com
We're working on a solution for that, stay tuned.

Cheers,

Michael

tomasz....@fastwhitecat.com

Apr 18, 2014, 2:25:38 AM4/18/14
to ne...@googlegroups.com
HI, thanks for replay.
Can you tell me when can i expect this.
I need to know whether to wait or look for own solutions.

Andreas Kollegger

Apr 18, 2014, 1:13:08 PM4/18/14
to ne...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

We're not at a point where we can commit to a delivery timeframe. For now, I would recommend either saving in a plain gist, or writing a graph gist.

We'll be making an announcement here when the beta is available, and inviting batches of users.

Cheers,
Andreas