Large Property Graph Dataset

Zhang Yan

Mar 19, 2017, 6:08:05 PM3/19/17
to Neo4j
Hi Neo4j Team,

I am a graduate student and I and doing some research on OLAP over large property graph. I am now looking for a Neo4j dataset to run my experiment on. Could you please give me some suggestion on any exsisting dataset that I can use?

The requirements of the dataset is:
1.Large, size>3GB
2.Has different types of nodes and edges(complex metagraph), and multiple categorical attributes(so that I can perform OLAP over these categorical attributes like gender, year, country).

I tried the 10GB musicbrainz dataset. It does have a complex metagraph. But I did not found many categorical attributes. Most of the attributes are like "artist names" which is not categorical. And I found that for attributes like "year", 'month" the values are always 0. Could you please tell me if I missed any categorical attributes (like rating of a album?) in musicbrainz?

Thank you.

Yours,
Peter