Neo4j connectivity with qlikview

sharmila gadde

Jun 11, 2014, 7:55:02 AM6/11/14
to ne...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

I want to connect Neo4j with qlikview11.2.

I have the JDBCConnector.dll and configured it.

Now in qlikview, for connecting it I have given the url as jdbc:neo4j://localhost:7474 and if I clicked on test option it is prompting as

But if I click on ok option, I can see in Edit script as CUSTOM CONNECT TO "Provider=JDBCConnector.dll;jdbc:neo4j://localhost:7474;XUserId=cdXLPIC;XPassword=FSfYRPD;";      Now if I go to select option it is directing to the below window which is totally unenabled.

So anyone pls let me know whether the jar I have provided in the jdbc connector driver is correct and also the URL in qlikview.

Also pls let me know if any username and password has to be given along with the URL.

Thanks in advance..

Peter Neubauer

Jun 11, 2014, 11:12:01 AM6/11/14
to Neo4j User

What version of Neo4J and the jdbc driver are you using?

/peter

(snt)-[:frm]->(phn)

sharmila gadde

Jun 11, 2014, 11:47:48 PM6/11/14
to ne...@googlegroups.com
Hi Peter,

I'm using Neo4j 2.1.0-M01 version and for JDBC driver - Qlikview JDBC connector 2.0.18.131.
For connectivity I have tried with the both jars.
neo4j-jdbc-2.0.0-SNAPSHOT-jar-with-dependencies.jar and
neo4j-jdbc-1.8-SNAPSHOT-jar-with-dependencies.jar.

Peter Neubauer

Jun 12, 2014, 4:28:38 AM6/12/14
to Neo4j User

G:  neubauer.peter
S:  peter.neubauer
P:  +46 704 106975
L:   http://www.linkedin.com/in/neubauer
T:   @peterneubauer

Open Data    - @mapillary
Open Source - @neo4j
Open Future  - @coderdojo

neo4j-jdbc-2.1.0-SNAPSHOT-jar-with-dependencies.jar

sharmila gadde

Jun 12, 2014, 5:59:23 AM6/12/14
to ne...@googlegroups.com
Hi Peter,

I tried with the jar you have given me. But I'm getting the error like..

Michael Hunger

Jun 12, 2014, 6:25:26 AM6/12/14
to ne...@googlegroups.com
I asked someone who has more knowledge about qlikview than I do.

he said

Probably the class name is missing under advanced settings:

The following SELECT wizard is always empty as there is no schema information.

sharmila gadde

Jun 12, 2014, 7:05:37 AM6/12/14
to ne...@googlegroups.com
Hi Michael,

I have added the classname but when I give the connection URL and test it in Qlikview it is showing me: No Suitable driver found for jdbc:neo4j://localhost:7474.

Sharmila Ramaraj

Mar 15, 2017, 5:05:59 PM3/15/17
to Neo4j
I'm trying to use JBDC connection for AThena getting JDBC driver not found error event though the test connection is successful. Please let me know if you found out the issue.

Michael Hunger

Mar 15, 2017, 5:25:12 PM3/15/17
to ne...@googlegroups.com, Ralf Becher
Ralf might be able to point you to some resources.

Michael

Ralf Becher

Mar 15, 2017, 5:57:42 PM3/15/17
to Neo4j