NEO4J Endless- query

Frank

May 24, 2016, 1:55:07 PM5/24/16
to Neo4j
Hello Guys,

i have a question. I wrote i query for a bulk import into neo4j and it doesnt work.

MERGE (own_tx:typea {hash:"a"})
MERGE (prev_tx:typeb {hash:"b") - [c:ced] -> (o:typec{index:0})
CREATE (o) - [:test] -> (own_tx)

My Database crashes with this Java error: "gc overhead limit exceeded".
Any Idea's?

Best regards
Frank

Michael Hunger

May 24, 2016, 2:01:21 PM5/24/16
to ne...@googlegroups.com
I answered on SO.

Can you show your query plans? You can run EXPLAIN with your query.

You create a Cross Product between hash a and b and then times the :ced relationships of b -> o

How much heap do you have assigned to your DB?

Michael