How to deal with BLOBs in Neo4j?

bhupesh budhiraja

Apr 24, 2014, 1:56:11 PM4/24/14
to ne...@googlegroups.com
How to deal with BLOBs in Neo4j,

I am new to Neo4j and went through the overview and thinking of in case we required to save a BLOB in graph database is this possible? If yes how?

Thanks
BK

Stefan Armbruster

Apr 26, 2014, 6:31:50 AM4/26/14
to ne...@googlegroups.com
Despite the fact that you can store byte[] as property values you
should not consider abusing that for storing your large blobs as
properties. The best practice here is to use another persistence
technology (maybe something like S3) and store your blobs there. The
metadata including the S3 URL are stored in the graph.
/Stefan