Finding largest connected island

Ashish Mukherjee

Sep 7, 2015, 12:19:07 PM9/7/15
to Neo4j
Hello,

I am considering using NeoJ to store database field relationships.

How do I find the largest connected island with Neo4J? Do I have to extract the entire graph and then implement the standard algorithm in application code or is there a more straightforward recipe to do it using features/APIs exposed by Neo4J?

Regards,
Ashish

Mahesh Lal

Sep 7, 2015, 12:36:16 PM9/7/15
to Neo4j

Hello Ashish

If you can share a little more domain details, we could help better.

However, as a first thought, it appears that your problem can be solved by using either the API or some Cypher magic.

Keep us posted.
Cheers!

Mahesh Lal