How to merge two neo4j databases into one

anurag...@raxa.com

Apr 18, 2018, 1:17:54 AM4/18/18
to Neo4j
I have two different neo4j databases , first one is already running in the neo4j . Second one is available in dump form. How can I merge both of the databases into one like importing the dump into existing running databse without over-writing the exisiting data ?

Michael Hunger

Apr 18, 2018, 2:07:40 AM4/18/18
to ne...@googlegroups.com
Whats the size? You could use apoc.export.cypher to dump the 2nd into cypher statements which you can import into the first one

Von meinem iPhone gesendet