Property set using rest api sometimes doesn't take into effect

Vishal Shah

Apr 18, 2015, 11:38:32 AM4/18/15
to ne...@googlegroups.com
Anybody else has had individual properties set using rest api sometimes sometimes doesn't take into effect? It only happens sometimes. We run in a HA environment. Anybody have any ideas? We are on Neo4j 2.1.3 enterprise on CentOS

Thanks!

Michael Hunger

Apr 18, 2015, 11:45:40 AM4/18/15
to ne...@googlegroups.com
How do you see that? Any error messages? Deadlocks? What does the response look like in such cases?

Are you writing to master or slaves?

Am 18.04.2015 um 16:41 schrieb Vishal Shah <gol...@gmail.com>:

Anybody else has had individual properties set using rest api sometimes sometimes doesn't take into effect? It only happens sometimes. We run in a HA environment. Anybody have any ideas? We are on Neo4j 2.1.3 enterprise on CentOS

Thanks!

Vishal Shah

Apr 19, 2015, 10:56:19 PM4/19/15
to ne...@googlegroups.com
Writing to slaves. The response always is a 2xx success.

V Shah

Apr 19, 2015, 10:56:59 PM4/19/15
to ne...@googlegroups.com
Sorry we write to a LB  that covers neo4j master and slaves (2).

Michael Hunger

Apr 20, 2015, 3:59:01 AM4/20/15
to ne...@googlegroups.com
Does it write to all the same request? Or does it direct writes to master?

Perhaps the property updated is only delayed by the slave's pull interval to show up on the slave?

Michael