Is there any way to use neo4django with django 2.0.1?

Hugo L. Villalobos

Jan 6, 2018, 9:53:02 AM1/6/18
to Neo4j

I have installed django 2.0.1, but when I install neo4django, it deinstalls that version and installs django 1.5.12.

is there any way to prevent so?

Michael Hunger

Jan 6, 2018, 9:56:31 AM1/6/18
to ne...@googlegroups.com, William Lyon
Hi Hugo,

neo4jdango is not being worked on for a long time.
Instead please check out neomodel (and django-neomodel) which is under active development.

Cheers, Michael