How to expand all nodes in web browser

Noah Silverman

May 3, 2017, 7:45:01 AM5/3/17
to Neo4j
Hello,

When I execute a query in the web browser, it gives me a very nice graph of the returned nodes.  Looks great.

However, I often want to see all the children and relationships of each returned node.  Currently, I have to manually click and expand every node one-by-one.  That get tedious.

Is there any command or technique to have neo4j automatically show all the relationships and children of a query output?

Thank You!

Michael Hunger

May 3, 2017, 8:56:55 AM5/3/17
to ne...@googlegroups.com
A similar feature will be available soon.

Stay tuned.

Von meinem iPhone gesendet