Query for more relationships

Vijit Singhal

Jun 29, 2017, 4:47:22 PM6/29/17
to Neo4j
There are three type of Nodes: Person, Movie,TV Serial
Suppose a person can act in a Movie and also a TV Serial. So I want to find out those people who have acted both in a movie and tv serial using a single query.

Michael Hunger

Jun 29, 2017, 4:48:52 PM6/29/17
to ne...@googlegroups.com
MATCH (t:TVSerial)<-[:ACTED_IN]-(p:Person)-[:ACTED_IN]->(m:Movie)
RETURN distinct p